MED-EMS Digital TENS Machine
The MED-EMS Digital features 3 output modes, a clear LCD display and easy-to-use button controls to adjust program parameters. Features a flip top cap over the amplitude adjustment knobs to prevent unintended changes.
- Large LCD display
- Easy-to-use press button controls
- Simple directions for use inside the cover
- Patient compliance meter up to 999 hours
- Storage of the last used settings
- Easy-to-open swing cover
- Unbreakable, stainless steel belt clip
- Treatment time countdown
- Low battery indicator
- Comes in a hard-sided, protective, plastic case
- Channels: dual, isolated between channels
- Amplitude: adjustable 0-100mA
- Pulse Rate: adjustable 2-150Hz in 1Hz steps
- Pulse Width: adjustable 50-300 microsecs. in 10ms steps
- Ramp Time: adjustable, 1-8 secs. in 1 sec. steps
- On Time: adjustable 2-90 secs. in 1 sec. steps.
- Off Time: adjustable 0-90 secs. in 1 sec. steps. 3 stimulation modes: synchronous, alternating and constant
- Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic
- Includes: two lead wires, one pack (4) electrodes, manual and 9-volt battery
Please call us for special pricing & ordering.